Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sci-fi

Hi all, since I've been drawing fantasy stuff for all my life I wanted to try to so some sci-fi. I've also I been getting more interested in it over the past year, and now that my school course is over I'm finally going to get time to read Fahrenheit 451 and 1984 that I bought about 2 months ago! :)

Also me being a RPG nerd and Dragon Age lover I decided to try out Mass Effect which my best friend Emma got me for xmas, thanks <3 Just finished the first one today :O
So now I wanted to try and draw some cool sci-fi, I suck at it though.. :(

But here it is anyway, just some messy lineart and some colors thrown on there, still getting used to my Wacom :P Going to clean it up and put it on here once its finished!

And I also started doing some more fantasy-ish weapons :) Only 2 started so far, the rest is in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment